Hub’O is a multiprotocol M2M communication gateway that gathers up to 100 LORAWANTM sensors on a single point, in order to communicate with a supervisor, a GTB, a local automate ModBus, or a distant server.
- GTB – GTC: remote monitoring and control of a set of sensors in buildings and industrial installations:
- Alarms (Failure, abnormal stoppage, measurement exceeding a threshold …)
- States (equipment operation, position, order feedback …)
- Measures (temperature, operating time, remote meter reading water/gas/electricity/energy, number of failures …)
- Actions (start / stop machines, Dynamic load control …)
More technical info at this LINK