Milesight EM310 LoRaWAN® tilt sensor makes only the settings of a relative initial surface and angle threshold are needed, and the X, Y, Z tilt angles can be leveraged to know object status accurately in real time, straightforward and effortless.
Milesight EM310 LoRaWAN® Tilt can be installed to the objects easily. With X, Y, Z coordinates, the alarm will be triggered right away when the device tilt angle reaches the threshold.
Up to 36 customized trigger rules Suitable for different application scenarios. For example: Tunnel Distortion Monitoring, Parking Garage Barrier Monitoring, Cranes and Construction Machines Monitoring, .....
EM310 LoRaWAN® Tilt Sensor is compatible with industry-standard LoRaWAN® gateways. With a range of up to 15 km in rural areas and 2 km in urban areas (It can penetrate about 7 or 8 walls)
- Built-in MEMS Accelerometer Sensor
- Flexible Threshold Condition Settings
- Easy Configuration (via NFC)
- Built-in Zero Adjustments
- Measurement: Axis X, Y, Z; Range – 90° ~ +90°; Accuracy ± 1°; Resolution 0.01°
- Power Supply 2 × 3500 mAh ER17505 Li-SOCl2 Batteries
- Operating Temperature -20°C to +60°C
- Relative Humidity ≤95% (non-condensing)
- Ingress Protection IP67
- Dimension 111 × 62 × 33 mm (4.37 × 2.44 × 1.30 in)