MOVEE - Measures and optimizes your industrial performance with LoRaWAN
50-80-002:MOVEE - Measures and optimizes your industrial performance
The Movee sensor enables the logistical tracking of assets through a public LoRaWAN network (TDoA technology with precision between 50 and 500m) or private network
(geofencing). The sensor also allows to report events (shock, tilt),allowing to monitor the assets.Installation and commissioning is quick and easy. Thesensor is equipped with:
- A button for activation and deactivation,
- An RGB LED to monitor configuration and association on the network
The sensor can be fixed in several ways thanks to its "ears": magnets, glue, rivet, screws...Each sensor is identified by a QR code on the label.
The sensor can also be implemented on fixed assets and provide alerts in case of shock or tilt.The sensor will then be able to send an alert in case of a collision, for example in the context of monitoring racks in warehouses for collision detection with a forklift truck. The status of a switch/lever is also addressable with the tilt
tracking function. Powered by a 3.6V/2000mAh battery, the autonomy of the sensor is more than 5 years with a configuration of 4 transmissions per day.
- TM Motion Sensor, Class A
- 7 years lifetime (4 frames per day)
- Periodic or event-driven data collection
- Measuring ranges / accuracies :
- Temperature: -20°C to +55°C / ± 1°C
- CERTIFICATION RoHS, CE