Horizontal Woltmann counter with removable mechanism. Sealed clockwork with direct reading magnetic drive on number rollers.
The IWM-LR4 has been designed to allow wireless remote reading in different types of applications in the commercial and industrial sectors.
Thanks to the presence of the inductive target on the dial of the meter, the radio module allows the reading of the counted volume without restrictions on access to the site using the Long Range LoRa radio technology in compliance with the LoRaWAN standard, making the device integrable in multiservice networks.
- LoRaWAN @ 868 MHz ≤ 25 mW
- Coverage Up to 5 Km *
- Pulse weight minimum value (K) 10 litres (up to DN125) or 100 litres (from DN150)
- NFC configuration (with Android app)
- Power supply Non-replaceable lithium battery, maximum life 10 years **
- Protection class IP68 ***
- Operating temperature + 1 ° ÷ + 55 ° C
- Transmitted data Volume (consumption), reverse flow quantity, alarms
- Low battery alarms, module removal, attempted magnetic fraud, excess reverse flow, leak detection in the system.
* Under optimal propagation conditions; ** The battery life depends on the settings relating to the time window of use during the configuration phase and on the environmental conditions; *** IP68: