OMNI-291 Ultra-Wide OMNI-Directional Marine and Coastal antenna 450 – 2700 MHz
OMNI-291 CELLULAR OMNI DIRECTIONAL OUTDOOR MARINE ANTENNA 860-960MHZ/1710MHZ-2600MHZ
The OMNI-296 antenna is a dual-band Wi-Fi omni-directional antenna, developed by Poynting Antennas. The antenna can connect to any Wi-Fi access point whether it is older Wi-Fi technology or new dual band Wi-Fi technology. The antenna can therefore be used to resolve channel saturation and provide the ultimate in Wi-Fi performance and flexibility. This means that the antenna can also be used for point to point links where there is abundance of RF noise and cluttered environments.
The antenna operates in the two Wi-Fi frequency bands (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), offering excellent utilization of the radio spectrum. The antenna has a maximum gain of 6dBi in the 2.4GHz band and 7.5dBi in the 5GHz band, which offers the best performance with reliable connections. The antenna also covers the 3.5 GHz CBRS band, which will be used for future 5G technologies with a peak gain of 7dBi. The housing is made of ABS which is a high impact resistant plastic and is also resistant to acids and other chemicals that may occur in industrial plants. The antenna has an N-Type female connector at its base which can be connected to a cable of the desired type and length.
- High performance omni-directional marine antenna
- Easy mounting with feed through 1-inch marine standard adapter bracket included
- Robust and all-weather proof for harsh conditions at sea (IP 68)
- Various 316 stainless steel mounting brackets available optionally
- UV and saltwater protected against tempestuous weather conditions