OMNI-402 Ultra-Wide MIMO (2x2) Omni-directional Marine & Coastal LTE & WiFi antenna,
OMNI-402 Ultra-Wide MIMO (2x2) Omni-directional Marine & Coastal LTE & WiFi antenna, 410 - 2700 MHz., max. Gain: 6.2 dBi, with stainless steel pole mount (max. 50mm), 2m HDF-195, SMA-M, Brilliant White antenna • Compliant with IEEE 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.11ac wireless standard
OMNI-402 Ultra-Wide MIMO (2x2) Omni-directional Marine & Coastal LTE & WiFi antenna, 410 - 2700 MHz., max. Gain: 6.2 dBi
Dual band medium gain 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi
The OMNI-402 is an ultra-wide band antenna, which covers all contemporary LTE operating frequencies with excellent balanced gain across all frequencies while providing 2×2 MIMO capability from its vertically separated radiating elements, all in the same radome. The antenna design allows Poynting to have superior pattern control over the entire frequency range making the OMNI-402 a true high-performance omnidirectional MIMO antenna, suitable for marine and coastal applications. Usable in all parts of the world, the OMNI-402 guarantees signal reception almost everywhere. Poynting Antennas achieves this through new antenna configuration using multiple dipoles and a unique (patented) feed network. The antenna is future proof as it covers the 450 MHz LTE frequency getting more and more popular in various regions and countries!
- 2×2 MIMO (2 ports) in a single enclosure for simplified implementation
- Covers the contemporary 698-2700MHz LTE bands as well as the 450-470MHz band
- This antenna also supports the Wi-Fi/WiMax/LTE 3.3GHz- 3.8Ghz frequencies
- Easy mounting with feed through 1-inch marine standard mounts
- Robust and All weatherproof (IP 68)
- UV and Saltwater protected against tempestuous weather conditions.
- Various mounting options available