ULTRA-WIDEBAND LOG-PERIODIC DIPOLE ARRAY 5G ANTENNA
LPDA-500-ULTRA-WIDEBAND LOG-PERIODIC DIPOLE ARRAY 5G ANTENNA
The LPDA-500 is Poynting’s new and improved log-periodic dipole array (LPDA) antenna. The LPDA-500 is a high-gain, ultra-wideband, uni-directional antenna that operate from 617 to 7200 MHz. The ultra-wideband coverage includes current 5G and future cellular bands as well as Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi 6E bands.
The LPDA-500 has consistent high-gain performance across the entire band of operation, making the antenna suitable for the deployment of various wireless communication systems. Our previous LPDA has been successfully used in extreme weather environments across the world with close to zero failures, with the new LPDA-500 being no different.
The LPDA-500 comes standard with a new and improved mounting bracket, which can be rotated at 45° intervals. This will allow for ease of installation and the customer will be able to mount multiple LPDA-500 antennas and orientate them in a MIMO configuration, i.e., vertical, and horizontal or ±45°. Poynting Antennas are well known for designing future proof antennas and the new LPDA-500 is no different.
- Futureproof ultra-wideband antenna from 617 - 7200 MHz
- Exceptional high-gain performance over the entire frequency range
- Compatible with 2G, 3G, 4G, and future 5G technologies
- Improves mobile network subscribers' user experience
- Ruggedized design for weather and vandal protection (IP65)
- Deployable in any extreme weather conditions
When do you use it?
- In places very there is a weak signal
- In places where your installation is very remote
- If you want to connect to a particular base station which is quite far away
- If you need a ultra-wide band antenna with remarkable high gain at most frequencies
- If you need a stronger very high-gain antenna that offers an exceptionally well radiation pattern (with almost no radiation to the back, up or down)