4G/LTE Cat-1 Smart Terminal with Serial and USB interfaces provides implementers with a single solution for Global M2M and IoT deployments on 4G/LTE networks.
The PLS62T-W-USB (code L30960N2770A100) Modem-Terminal is a simple and reliable plug-and-play communications device with standard Serial and USB connections. Customer specific features can be implemented via optional embedded Java™ applications which have access to additional GPIO interface signals via specific connectors.
PLS62T-W-USB requires very little integration and approval efforts, as it operates on LTE/4G Cat-1 networks with automatic fall-back to 3G & 2G networks globally. It has full type approval (FTA) and certification by the largest carriers worldwide, and is ready for secure reliable industrial connectivity applications anywhere in the world.
- LTE Cat1
- 3GPP Rel.9 Compliant Protocol Stack
- Twelve Bands FDD-LTE: 700, 800, 850, 900, 1700/2100 (AWS), 1800, 1900, 2100, 2600 MHz (bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 18, 19,20, 28)
- Seven Bands UMTS (WCDMA/FDD): 800, 850, 900, 1700/2100 (AWS), 1800, 1900 and 2100 MHz (bands 1, 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 19)
- Quad Band GSM: 850, 900, 1800 and 1900 MHz
- Control via standardized and extended AT commands(Hayes, TS 27.007 and 27.005)
- Embedded IP stack with IPv4 and IPv6 support
- TCP/IP stack access via AT command and transparent TCP/UDP services
- Secure Connection with TLS
- Internet Services TCP/UDP server/client,DNS, Ping, HTTP, SMTP, FTP client