Z-4RTD2 is an interface for RTD sensors (PT100, PT1000, PT500, Ni100) with 2,3 or 4 wires.
The number of input is 4 and the each input is independent from each other. It’s a ModBUS Slave and can be coupled with any ModBUS Master device.
A 6-way galvanic isolation among Power supply // input // RS485 circuits assures the integrity of your datas (each input channel is isolated from the other circuits).
- POWER SUPPLY: 10..40 Vdc; 19..28 Vac
- ISOLATION: 1.5 kVac at 6 points between channels, power supply and communication
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -10..70 ° C
- INPUTS: 4 channels from RTD (PT100, PT1000, PT500, Ni100 with 2, 3 or 4 wires)
- RESOLUTION: 14 bit or 13 bit on the input range
- ACCURACY CLASS: 0.05%
- COMMUNICATION: 2-wire RS485, ModBUS RTU slave protocol
- CONNECTION: microUSB on the front panel
- PROGRAMMING: Via software with EASY Setup or Z-NET4 or via DIP-switch
- DIMENSIONS LXAXP: 17,5x100x112 mm
- MOUNTING: For 35 mm DIN 46277 rail