Z-4AI is used to interface analog inputs (Voltage or current, also with bipolar range) with Modbus system.
The modules is able to supply all 4 current loops at the same time, this is very useful for 2-wire sensors because the wiring does not need an external power supply.
It’s a ModBUS Slave and can be coupled with any ModBUS Master device.
A 3-way galvanic isolation among Power supply // input // RS485 circuits assures the integrity of your datas..
- POWER SUPPLY: 10..40 Vdc; 19..28 Vac (50-60 Hz)
- POWER SUPPLY TRANSDUCERS: 20 Vdc, 20 mA
- DIMENSIONS: 17.5 x 100 x 112 [mm]
- MOUNTING: For 35 mm DIN 46277 rail
- INPUTS: 4 channels in voltage (up to ± 10 Vdc) or direct current (up to ± 20 mA)
- RESOLUTION: 14 bits + sign
- COMMUNICATION: 2-wire RS485, ModBUS RTU slave protocol