TCG120 - GSM/GPRS controller
TCG120 - Device for the monitoring of temperature and control via GSM-GPRS. 2 digital inputs, 2 analog inputs, 2 relay, 1-Wire interface
TCG120 is a device based on a microcontroller for the monitoring of temperature and control via GSM-GPRS. It has 2 digital inputs, 2 analog inputs, 2 relay, 1-Wire interface for the connection of a maximum of 4 Teracom humidity and temperature sensors, 2 relay normally open and normally closed.
The relays can be activated both from remote (via SMS or API HTTP command) and locally from the status of monitored parameter. Moreover, every parameter can send e-mail or SMS for warning conditions.
The controller can be used as standalone device or as part of a data acquisition (SCADA).
TCG120 can send periodically the data to a remote server, that make they suitable for the use in client-server systems for the monitoring of temperature and control via GSM-GPRS .
- Quad-bands GSM connectivity
- Setup via USB (Windows) or SMS
- 2 digitali inputs with ”dry contact” and “logic level” mode
- 2 analog inpunts with 0 - 60VDC range
- 2 NO and NC relay outputs
- Supports 1-Wire up to 4 Teracom TSTxxx (temperature) and TSHxxx (temperature & humidity) sensors
- Warnings via SMS (up to 5 numbers)
- Warnings via Email (up to 5 emails), SMTP with SSL support
- Control via call – The relay can be controllable by call up to 100 numbers
- Push mode – XML data sent via HTTP post to a remote server
- HTTP API commands
- Firmware update via USB or GPRS