TCW122B-CM - Remote Controller
TCW122B-CM - Remote Controller is an Ethernet controller. It is equipped with analog and digital inputs and outputs. It can be used through WEB interface or email
TCW122B-CM has 2 digital inputs and 2 analog inputs, 2 relay output and 1 interfaccia 1-Cavo. For all the monitored parameters - temperature,humidity, analog voltage and input digital status, can send trap SNMP if the value goes out the prefixed interval. Relè output can be activated from remote (WEB and/or SNMP) or automatically from the presence / absence of a ping (ICMP echo request or echo replay).
- IP watchdog reliable
- Web configuration and control protected by Password;
- 1-Wire interface for two temperature sensors (TST1XX) or temperature/humidity (TSH2xx);
- 2 relè outputs with NO and NC contact;
- 2 analog inputs with interval from 0 to 60VDC;
- 2 digital inputs with "dry contact" or "logic level";
- It supports SNMP v.1;
- It sends SNMP trap messages on conditions;
- VLAN and MAC address filtering;
- Remote FTP firmware update.
The device can be used for the following applications:
- IP watchdog monitoring for small and medium networks;
- Temperature and humidity monitoring in the server rooms;
- Control and management of ISP networks;
- Remote control of electrical devices;
- Home and office alarm system;
- Industrial Automation.