TCW181B: card with 8 relay controllable via ethernet and smartphone
Card with 8 relay controllable via ethernet, from web interface or SNMP, and smartphone, thanks to the free APP.
This device could be used as standalone or as monitor and control systems.
Its I / O interface - 8 relay outputs and 1 digital input, is suitable to solve specific problems in different sectors such as remote control, process automation, home automation, and others.
- 10 Mbps ethernet port
- configuration and control via protected web interface
- 1 digital input working as "logical level" and "dry contact"
- 8 relays NO or NC
- SNMP v.1, ICMP and VLAN support
- Send messages via SNMP trap at defined conditions
- Send email messages at defined conditions
- SMTP with authentication (SSL not supported)
- MAC addresses filter
- remotely upgradable firmware via FTP
- Power supply: 12 (+/-2) VDC
- Max consumption (with all relays ON): 370 mA
- Weight: 205gr
- Size: 115x 90 x 40 mm
- Working Temperature: 0 ~ 40 °C
- Min voltage for input status ON: 2.5VDC
- Max voltage for input status OFF: 0.8 VDC
- Max managed current by relays (at 220VAC): 1 A
- Max voltage: 30 VAC / 24 VDC