Industrial Router HSPA+ IR611
IR611-xxx:HSPA+ Router of new generation with advanced features. Work in environments at extreme conditions: -20 ° C ~ + 70 ° C - Available AP wifi version
HSPA+ Router of new generation with advanced features. Allows you to connect to remote devices not reached by traditional phone line using the fast data connection offered by telephone operators.
The connection can be opened on request via SMS or call !!
Work in environments at extreme conditions: -20 ° C ~ + 70 ° C
Possibility to be reached through producer cloud.
The most interesting features of the product are:
- Activation of the connection on call or SMS, or always active connection with automatic reboot in case of disconnection.
- Body in iron, with connections for mounting on DIN rail or for wall mounting
- Connections: 1 x RJ45, 1 x RS232/485 (optional), 1 Wifi AP with standard 802.11b/g/n
- The RS232/RS485 port can be remoted and used for the connection to one or more serial devices.
- Integrated systems for the connection control: PPP LCP echo, PING detection and ICMP keep alive
- High sensibility: required a low signal strength (CSQ>12)
- Additional functions already integrated: Firewall, NAT, DMZ, VRRP
- Power Firewall and access control
- It supports VPN connections of PPTP, L2TP and GRE VPN Tunnel, IPSec: DES, 3DES, AES, MD5 and SHA-1
- Jack power supply with voltage from 5 to 26VDC
- Working temperatures: -25°C to 70°C
- EMC design optimized
- Configurable as RS232/RS485 serial bridge (with optional adaptor): connection through internet at any serial device!
It can be used, without the need of other equipments, as bridge between Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU.
It converts automatically the Modbus TCP packet that arrives on the WAN interface in a Modbus RTU serial packet and send it on integrated RS-232 interface. When the Modbus RTU slave device answer, the router packs the message in a Modbus TCP telegram and sends it to the IP address from which the request came. All with the configuration of a few simple parameters!
Ideal to monitor one or more Modbus remote devices in a simple and efficient mode
Some fields of application:
- ATM / POS / Retail
- Industrial automation (PLC)
- Video security with Camera IP
- Building Automation and Security
- Intelligent Traffic System (Gestione Intelligente del Traffico)
- Utilities: Gas / Oil / Power / Water
- Telcos: Facility Management (Gestione degli Edifici), such as BTS monitor
- Remote management of devices: as devices in the medical field
- Broadband Backup: ADSL Failover
- Automated Meter Reading (AMR)
- Automotive Applications
ENABLED THE DEVICE-TOUCH SERVICE
For more informations visit the PAGE WIKI