The InRouter300 (IR300) is an IoT cellular router that integrates 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, and VPN technologies to provide easy, reliable, and secure Internet connectivity.
This product is suitable for the networking of unattended devices and sites. It is embedded with watchdog and multi-layer link detection mechanisms to ensure reliable and stable communications. The router can be deployed easily to build large scale networks scaling up to tens of thousands of devices. Using our InHand Device Manager cloud platform, users can manage their network efficiently. The IR300 can be used in a wide range of industrial and commercial IoT applications, providing an option of a good balance between cost and performance.
Uninterrupted network access
Supports fast LTE WAN networks for business continuity and WAN diversity. Get device connected easily with the widely available 4G cellular network. Three optional network types: LTE CAT 4 (150/ 50Mbps DL/UL), LTE CAT 1 (10/5Mbps DL/UL), and LTE CAT M1 (1119/588kbps, DL/UL). Supports Wi-Fi, both AP & STA modes, for users to easily set up secure wireless networks. Supports 802.11b/g/n, transmission rate up to 150Mbps, WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption. Failover between 4G
and Wi-Fi or 4G and WAN, effectively ensuring uninterrupted data transmission.
Strong security protection
- Data transmission: IPsec VPN (IKEv1, IKEv2), L2TP, PPTP, OPEN VPN, GRE and CA certificate.
- Network protection: supports SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection), SSH (Secure Shell), intrusion protection (forbidden ping), DDoS defense, attack defense, IP-MAC binding, etc., protecting the network against external attacks.
- Device access: supports user hierarchical authorization (CLI only), implementing secure access management by providing different roles and different permissions.
High reliability and stability
- Link layer detection: continuously detecting and auto redials when dropped off to maintain link connection.
- Dual SIM failover: automatically switches to the more stable carrier network.
- PPP layer detection: maintains connection to the carrier network, preventing forced hibernation, keeping network communications smooth.
- VPN tunnel detection: maintains stable connection of the VPN tunnel, ensuring continuous transmission.
- Device self-recovery: embedded hardware watchdog, self-recovers from malfunctions, maintaining high device availability.
Easy to use
Allows multiple network management methods including CLI, WEB, and a network management platform. Functions of the WEB interface are grouped according to the habits of IT personnel, which logic is clear immediately.
Central management and deployment
Supports InHand Device Manager cloud platform to facilitate remote monitoring and central management of large-scale device networks. Batch configure large numbers of devices, efficiently deploying and managing device networks.
Metal shell, IP30 protection. Level 2 on EMC. Ethernet ports support 1.5KV isolation transformer protection. Wide operating temperature: -20℃~70℃. Wide voltage input: DC9-36V.