The EdgeRouter600 (ER600) is a series of affordable, cloud-managed SD-WAN edge routers launched by InHand Networks based on the ER800 series. Coupled with the SaaS InCloud Manager service, it offers global customers a fast and reliable network connection and one-stop network management service, increasing the value of networks.
As a network access device, the ER605 edge router can realize cloud management with InCloud Manager and help you manage thousands of sites deployed worldwide. It features 5G cellular network access capabilities that can provide new features and experiences. High bandwidth, low latency and other features make the service better. Global 5G network access, 2Gbps downstream speed, support for SA/NSA networks. Gigabit Ethernet, WAN/LAN/VLAN/Dual WAN. Maximum bandwidth 1200 Mbps, 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n support, 2.4G+5G dual-band Wi-Fi
ER605 integrates hardware, software and cloud services to realize the SD-WAN network, thus ensuring uninterrupted and high-quality network services.
Link redundancy, load balancing, bandwidth management, link failover and other functions can effectively ensure enterprise network stability and reduce the risk of network failure, thus reducing network costs and increasing productivity.
- Cellular 5G, Downlink 2Gbps, Sub6 (450MHz to 6GHz) or 4G
- Ethernet port 5*10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port,
- WAN/LAN, dual WAN
- SIM Dual SIM, Nano SIM
- Antenna interface 4* 5G or 2* 4G Cellular Antennas 2* Wi-Fi Antennas
- Pin Power supply
- Input voltage Input voltage: 9-48VDC
- Power Consumption 12W
- Working Temperature -20°C to + 70°C
- Storage Temperature -40°C to + 85°C
- Humidity 95％RH at 60°C
- Protection Rating IP30
- Dimensions (mm) 198mm * 137mm * 25mm
- Features Wall mounting, metal shell, fan-less cooling