RUT951 took the best features from one of the most popular Teltonika Networks cellular routers - RUT950.
This device features dual SIM 4G cellular connectivity combined with Wi-Fi and 4 Ethernet interfaces to meet the needs of the most varied IoT solutions.
Automatic WAN failover to an available backup connection ensures network continuity and eliminates downtime.
Powered by RutOS that offers customization options for professional use, automation features, and top-level security for your solution.
Compatible with the Teltonika Networks Remote Management System (RMS) enables secure remote management to save time and expenses.
- CPU Mediatek MIPS 24Kc 580MHz
- LTE downlink up to 100Mbps Download and 50 Mbps Upload
- DC-HSPA+ up to 42 Mbps Download and 5,73 Mbps Upload
- LTE FDD multiple bands
- Quadband UMTS and GSM
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11b/g/n standard with 2x2 MIMO up to 300Mbps
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 and 802.3u IEEE standards
- Four Ethernet ports (3 x LAN, 1 x WAN)
- Resistant aluminium housing
- External antennas
- Integrated OpenVPN, IPSec and Dynamic DNS
- WAN function of LTE/3G backup
- SMS reboot function
- Mounting on DIN rail not included with the router
- Wide range of input voltages
- Dual SIM
- Dual Image