TRB142 Small, lightweight, powerful and cost-efficient Linux based industrial remote board with RS232 interface
TRB 142 TRB family devices are designed to be small, lightweight and energy efficient - allowing you to do IoT projects with ease. TRB142 comes with widely used RS232 port for remote device management.
Small, light, powerful and economical Linux based industrial remote card with RS232 interface.
TRB family devices are designed to be small, light and energy efficient, allowing you to carry out IoT projects with ease. TRB142 is equipped with an RS232 port widely used for remote management of devices. It contains a high-performance 1.2GHz ARM Cortex-A7 processor and 128 megabytes of RAM. It features mission-critical LTE functionality and a Linux environment that offers a high degree of customization.
- Remote management RMS support, FOTA support, SSH, CLI, SMS utility
- Additional Features USB Virtual Network Interface, Input / Output
- Electrical, mechanical and environmental
- Input voltage 9-30 VDC
- Operating temperature from -40 ° C to 75 ° C
- Storage temperature from -45 ° C to 80 ° C
- Operating humidity 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage humidity 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions 60mm x 70mm x 18mm
- Mounting options DIN rail
- Weight 50 g