Remote Management System (RMS) is designed to conveniently monitor and manage your RUT9XX and RUT2XX routers
Remote Management System (RMS) is designed to conveniently monitor and manage your Remote Management System (RMS) is designed to conveniently monitor and manage your RUT9XX routers.
The system allows to securely gather status information of your devices and to change their configuration even if the devices do not have public IP addresses.
Access, monitor and control whole router fleet from within a single, web browser-based interface. Compatible with browsers across all platforms, requires no installation or additional plug-ins.
Firmware and configuration updates
Deploy your desired configuration template or new firmware version to multiple units or groups of units at the same time. Over-the-air bulk upgrade and configuration significantly reduces the costs of system maintenance.
Accessibility and security
Your routers will not be dependent on having a public IP address for remote access, decreasing maintenance costs and increasing effectiveness. Communication between routers and main server is secured by hardcoded OpenVPN connection, which requires no configuration and protects communication channel from tampering
Maintenance and diagnostics
Users receive information that helps them to visualize the unit’s location and check performance indicators like temperature, signal strength and all device details. For proactive diagnostics – remotely reboot devices, download troubleshooting or system event files for in-depth health analysis.
Improve overall performance and efficiency of your whole network based on conclusions of reporting tools that allow creation of custom reports related to device availability, performance and exceptions. Actively know how your network is behaving.
WARNING: An RMS account includes 5 GB of traffic, above this threshold, an RMS credit is consumed for every 2 GB of traffic made via the VPN that can be created with RMS.
How RMS credits system work
- RMS Management Every new RMS-compatible device receives free 30 days of RMS Management service. After this period ends, if the user wants further use of RMS Management, he must use 1 credit with each device for an additional 30 days of service.
- RMS Connect & VPN Every new RMS company for a single time receive 5 GB of data for free. An additional 2 GB of data costs 1 credit. Data does not expire and is valid until fully used.
RMS Management packs
- RMS MANAGEMENT PACK 5: This pack only covers RMS Management usage for one router/5 years. It will not provide any data for RMS Connect or RMS VPN. For these services, a client must use Credits or Data packs.
- RMS MANAGEMENT PACK 10: This pack only covers RMS Management usage for one router/10 years. It will not provide any data for RMS Connect or RMS VPN. For these services, a client must use Credits or Data packs.
RMS DATA PACK
- 150GB Data for RMS Connect/VPN. Data received with this plan only works for the assigned device RMS Connect and VPN connections.This data will expire after 10 years from the day of assigning.