If you have equipment that can handle a VPN client, but you don't have a VPN infrastructure or you don't need it since you only have a few devices, this solution allows you to always reach the website or service with a minimal cost. displayed on a door in your device.
We give you a public address with a corresponding port to reach a port on your device via the Internet. The license term is annual. Secure authentication via SHA 256 certificates. The service is limited to the exposure of a single port.
If your device is unable to handle the VPN, we can provide you with a device that at a minimum cost is able to do so for both copper and cellular connections.
- Traffic included: 1 GB / month
- Authentication: based on Certificates
- Security: AES-256-CBC 256-bit encrypted channel
- Compatibility: Based on OpenVPN
The following clients have been tested and are compatible with the MC-PFS-VPN server:
- Inhand Networks IR611S / IR691 / IR695 / IR791 / IR794 / IR912 / IR915
- Teltonika RUT230 / RUT240 / RUT900 / RUT950 / RUT955
- Mikrotik RouterBoard RB750 / RB951 / RB411 / ...
- LOYTEC devices with OPENVPN client
- WAGO devices with OPENVPN client