D540 Radiomodem UHF (HPDL868) 868MHz con antenna Dipolo 868 (Jpole)
D540 UHF (HPDL868) 868MHz Radiomodem with 868 Dipole Antenna (Jpole)
The D5 series radio modems, equipped with RS232 and RS485 serial ports, are completely configurable via software both locally and remotely via radio and on-fly channel change directly from DTE.
The devices have an optoisolated digital input and a relay output that can be used for radio transmission of signals and alarms.
Different operating profiles programmable via software allow data transmission in point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, broadcasting or address mode which, together with the digipeater function, allows the routing of the packet in areas not directly reachable in a single section.
- RS232 and RS485 serial connectivity
- Integrated I / O for signalling and / or alarm management. Mirror functionality for I / O transmission between two radio modems
- Digirepeater functionality
- Interfaces RS232-RS485 serial port.
- 1 digital input 1 digital output
The different codes available correspond to different types of Antenna and antenna cable
Power supply must be ordered separately