The D5 series radio modems, equipped with RS232 and RS485 serial ports, are completely configurable via software both locally and remotely via radio and on-fly channel change directly from DTE.
The devices have an optoisolated digital input and a relay output that can be used for radio transmission of signals and alarms.
Different operating profiles programmable via software allow data transmission in point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, broadcasting or address mode which, together with the digipeater function, allows the routing of the packet in areas not directly reachable in a single section.
- RS232 and RS485 serial connectivity
- Integrated I / O for signalling and / or alarm management. Mirror functionality for I / O transmission between two radio modems
- Digirepeater functionality
- Interfaces RS232-RS485 serial port.
- 1 digital input 1 digital output
The different codes available correspond to different types of Antenna and antenna cable
Power supply must be ordered separately