RADIOMODEM UHF RTU with antenna
D540-611E00 R: RADIOMODEM RTU D540 UHF with dipole antenna 1/2 Lambda with 5 meters of cable
The D5 series radiomodems (HPDL) are radiomodems with RTU function equipped with 4 digital inputs, 2 digital outputs with relays, 2 analog inputs, 2 analog outputs, an RS485 serial connection and a counter input. The D5 series units are fully software configurable.
Thanks to the inputs and outputs present in the D5 series, their use is extended also in acquisition and remote control applications.
Different operating profiles programmable via software as point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, broadcasting and Modbus in master / slave or multimaster modes make the D5 series a flexible product able to adapt to the most varied needs.
Routing tables make addressing to the D5 units present in a network totally transparent even in the presence of complex routes The Modbus profile makes the D5 series a real Modbus node to which up to eight Modbus modules can be connected via RS485 external (sensors and / or actuators) thus expanding the number of inputs and outputs available (power supply of the additional Modbus modules supplied directly by the device).
- Frequency: 868 MHz
- Max RF power: max. 500 mW ERP configurable via software
- Use/Approvals: CE free use in Italy and some european nations
- Serial Port: RS485
- Inputs/Outputs: n›4DI, 2DO, 2AI, 2AO, 1COUNTER IN
- Protection Class: aluminium housing, indoor use
- Antenna Connection: BNC female
- Type of antenna: equipped with dipole antenna dipolo with 5 meters of cable
- Mounting: integrated mounting flange