The PDF USB Temperature Data Logger. It is mainly used for temperature recording during storage and transportation of foodstuff, medicine, chemicals and other products.After record finish,it can be inserted to computer’s USB port and get PDF report directly.
- Dimension 69mm*33mm*5mm
- N.W 10g
- Recording Option Single use
- Temperature Range -30°C ~ +60°C
- Temperature Accuracy ±0.5°C (–20°C~+40°C); ±1.0°C (other range)
- Temperature Resolution 0.1°C
- Data Storage Capacity 10,000
- Shelf Life / Battery 2 years / CR2032 button cell
- Recording Interval 10 minutes (standard, others on request)
- Recording Duration 60 days (standard, others on request)
- Temperature Alarm Range >8°C or <2°C
- Alarm Type The red LED will flash every 10s, if the temperature has been out of range
- Start Delay 30 mins
- Report Generation Automatic PDF report generation
- Waterproof Level IP67 (with Seal-Bag)
1. Press and hold the button more than 3 sec.then the “OK”light will brighten in 3 sec.,which indicates a successful starting,then you can put the data logger in the place where you want to monitor and record.
2. When logging,if you don’t press the button,the indicated lights won’t flash.If you want to know the status of the Logger,you should press the button shortly,then the “OK”light(normal temperature) or the “ALARM”light(over temperature)will flash.
3. If the memory full or press and hold the button for more than 3 sec.the “ALARM”light will brighten in 3 sec.,which indicates a successful stopping.
4. Tear or cut off the plastic bag and insert the logger into an available USB port on a PC.“OK”light and “ALARM”light will flash in turn when a PDF is generating.When PDF has generated,the“OK”light will bright until pull out from the USB port.