hAP ac lite Dual-Concurrent 2.4/5GHz AP, 802.11ac, Five Ethernet ports
RB952UI-5ac2nD:hAP ac lite Dual-Concurrent 2.4/5GHz AP, 802.11ac, Five Ethernet ports
The hAP ac lite is a Dual-concurrent Access Point, that provides WiFi coverage for 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies at the same time.
Unit is equipped with a 650MHz CPU, 64MB RAM, five 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports (PoE output on port #5), dual-chain 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz wireless, single chain 802.11a/n/ac 5GHz wireless, USB port for 3G/4G modem and a RouterOS L4 license.
RB952Ui-5ac2nD (International) supports 2412-2484MHz and 5150MHz - 5875MHz range (Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations).
- RouterOS license 4
- Tested ambient temperature -30°C to 70°C
- MTBF Approximately 100'000 hours at 25C
- Wireless 2.4 GHz Max data rate 300 Mbit/s, Wireless 2.4 GHz number of chains 2, Wireless 2.4 GHz standards 802.11b/g/n,Antenna gain dBi for 2.4 GHz 2,Wireless 2.4 GHz generation Wi-Fi 4
- Wireless 5 GHz Max data rate 433 Mbit/s, Wireless 5 GHz number of chains 1, Wireless 5 GHz standards 802.11a/n/ac,Wireless 5 GHz generation Wi-Fi 5,AC speed AC750
- 10/100 Ethernet ports 5
- PoE in Passive PoE, PoE in input Voltage 10-28 V, Number of DC inputs 2 (DC jack, PoE-IN), DC jack input Voltage 10-28 V,
- Max power consumption 20 W, Max power consumption without attachments 8 W
- PoE-out ports Ether5, PoE out Passive PoE, Max out per port output (input < 30 V) 500 mA, Max total out (A) 500 mA
- Certification & Approvals Certification CE, FCC, IC, EAC, ROHS