hAP ac2 Access Point Wifi Dual-Band Dual-Concurrent 2.4/5GHz AP
hAP ac2 TC - Access Point Wifi Dual-Band Dual-Concurrent 2.4/5GHz AP, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
The hAP ac² is a Dual-concurrent Access Point, that provides Wifi coverage for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies at the same time. Five 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports provide Gigabit connections for your wired devices, and USB can be used for external storage or 4G/LTE modem. Also IPsec Hardware encryption and dude server package are supported.
New design universal case allows unit to be positioned either horizontally (desktop) or vertically (tower case). Wall anchored mounting kit is provided.
The hAP ac² can be powered from the power jack or with passive PoE from a PoE injector. The power adapter is included.
The hAP ac² is preconfigured, so all you need to do, is plug in the Internet cable, the power, and start using the internet by connecting to the MikroTik network.
ors, code optimizers and more.
- Dimensions 34 x 119 x 98mm
- License level 4
- Tested ambient temperature -40°C .. +50°C
- PoE in input Voltage 18-28 V
- Number of DC inputs 2 (DC jack, PoE-IN)
- DC jack input Voltage 12-30 V
- Wireless 2.4 GHz number of chains 2
- Wireless 2.4 GHz standards 802.11b/g/n
- Antenna gain dBi for 2.4 GHz 2.5
- Wireless 5 GHz number of chains 2
- Wireless 5 GHz standards 802.11a/n/ac
- Antenna gain dBi for 5 GHz 2.5
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports 5