hEX S five port Gigabit Ethernet router
RB760iGS: RouterBoard MikroTik with 5x Gigabit Ethernet, SFP, Dual Core 880MHz CPU, 256MB RAM, USB, microSD, RouterOS L4, IPsec hardware encryption support and The Dude server package
hEX S is a five port Gigabit Ethernet router for locations where wireless connectivity is not required. Compared to the hEX, the hEX S also features an SFP port and PoE output on the last port.
It is affordable, small and easy to use, but at the same time comes with a very powerful dual core 880 MHz CPU and 256 MB RAM, capable of all the advanced configurations that RouterOS supports. The device has a USB 2.0, PoE output for Ethernet port #5 and a 1.25Gbit/s SFP cage.
IPsec hardware encryption (~470 Mbps) and The Dude server package is supported, microSD slot on it provides improved r/w speed for file storage and Dude.
- Dimensions 113 x 89 x 28 mm
- License level 4
- Ambient temperature tested -40 ° C .. + 70 ° C
- Maximum power consumption 11W
- PoE in 802.3af / at
- PoE passive PoE output up to 57V
- PoE in input voltage 12-57V.
- Number of DC Inputs 2 (DC Jack, PoE-IN)
- DC jack input voltage 12-57V
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports 5
- SFP ports 1
- PCB temperature monitoring Yes
- Voltage monitoring Yes