Router Industriale GPRS IR791GS55
Inhand Networks - GPRS router for connecting to remote systems and monitoring. VPN, NAT, DynDNS, and advanced settings. Connection request, activated by SMS. Operating temperature: -25 ° C ~ +70 ° C
New generation Router GPRS with advanced features. Allows you to connect to remote devices not reached by traditional telephone line using the fast data connection offer by mobile operators.
The connection can be opened on request by text message!
Works in environments with extreme conditions : -25 ° C ~ +70 ° C
The most interesting features of the product:
- Turn on the connection by SMS, or always-on connection with automatic restart in the event of disconnection.
- Processor 200 MIPS ARM9 , Norflash 8 Mbytes , 16 Mbytes SDRAM
- Body painted steel, rustproof, with a guide for mounting on DIN rail or wall mounting attachments for
- Connections: 1 x RJ45 , 1 x RS232/485 (optional), 1 x console port (debug)
- The port RS232/RS485 can be remoted and used for connection to one or more serial devices.
- Integrated systems for connection check: PPP LCP echo and ICMP keep alive PING detection
- High sensitivity: request a low-power signal ( CSQ > 12 )
- Additional features already integrated: Firewall, NAT , DMZ , VRRP
- Powerful Firewall and Access Control
- Supports VPN connections PPTP, L2TP and GRE VPN Tunnel, IPSec DES , 3DES , AES , MD5 and SHA-1
- Power Terminals Screw with voltage from 9 to 48VDC , anti-RCE (reverse connection error) and overcurrent protection
- Operating temperature: -25 ° C to 70 ° C
- EMC optimized design
- Can be configured as a bridge RS232/RS485 serial (with optional adapter ) connection via the Internet to any serial device!
It can be used without the need for other equipment, as a bridge between Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU .
It automatically converts the Modbus TCP packet that arrives on the WAN interface in a serial Modbus RTU packet and sends it to the RS -232 integrated . When the Modbus RTU slave device responds , the router will package the message in a Modbus TCP message , and sends it to the IP address from which the request came . All with the configuration of a few simple parameters !
Ideal for monitoring one or more remote Modbus devices in a simple and effective way
Some fields of application:
- ATM / POS / Retail
- Industrial automation ( PLC)
- Video Surveillance with IP Camera
- Building Automation and Security
- Intelligent Traffic System ( Intelligent Traffic Management )
- Utilities : Gas / Oil / Power / Water
- Telcos : Facility Management ( Building Management ) , such as BTS monitor
- Remote management of devices : devices such as in the medical field
- Backup Broadband ADSL Failover
- Automated Meter Reading ( AMR)
- Automotive Applications
For more informations visit WIKI PAGE