Router with PoE output on four ports
Be the first to write review
RB750P-PBr2:650MHz CPU, 64MB RAM, 5xEthernet with PoE output for four ports, RouterOS L4, outdoor case, PSU
The PowerBox is an outdoor five Ethernet port router with PoE output on four ports. You can use this device to supply power to four PoE capable devices such as our SXT or others.
Since the device has a waterproof outdoor case, you can mount it on a tower, or in other outdoor locations.
The unit has five shielded Ethernet ports, four of which can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit (max current out is 1A per port, max total out is 2A).
- RouterOS license 4
- Tested ambient temperature -40°C to 70°C
- MTBF Approximately 100'000 hours at 25C
- PoE in Passive PoE
- PoE in input Voltage 8-30 V
- Number of DC inputs 2 (DC jack, PoE-IN)
- DC jack input Voltage 8-30 V
- Max power consumption 50 W
- Max power consumption without attachments 2 W
- 10/100 Ethernet ports 5
- Certification CE, EAC, ROHS