HEX RouterBOARD RB750Gr3 (256MB, 5 GLAN)
HEX RB750Gr3: 5x Gigabit Ethernet, Dual Core 880MHz CPU, 256MB RAM, USB, microSD, RouterOS L4
hEX is a five port Gigabit Ethernet router for locations where wireless connectivity is not required. The device has a full size USB port. This new updated revision of the hEX brings several improvements in performance.
It is affordable, small and easy to use, but at the same time comes with a very powerful dual core 880MHz CPU and 256MB RAM, capable of all the advanced configurations that RouterOS supports.
IPsec hardware encryption (~470 Mbps) and The Dude server package is supported, microSD slot on it provides improved r/w speed for file storage and Dude.
- RouterOS license 4
- Tested ambient temperature -40°C to 60°C
- MTBF Approximately 100'000 hours at 25C
- PoE in Passive PoE
- PoE in input Voltage 8-30 V
- Number of DC inputs 2 (DC jack, PoE-IN)
- DC jack input Voltage 8-30 V
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports 5
- Number of USB ports 1
- USB slot type USB type A
- PCB temperature monitor Yes
- Voltage Monitor Yes
- Mode button Yes
- Certification CE, EAC, ROHS