The RUT300 is a small, but powerful Ethernet router perfect for challenging industrial networking tasks as well as general networking applications.
Five Ethernet ports, two configurable digital Inputs/Outputs, and a USB port to easily connect the various equipment to the internet.
Preconfigured Firewall for immediate security and multiple top-rated VPNs.
Passive PoE helps to reduce deployment complexity.
Economical but a feature-rich industrial device that comes with all the benefits of RutOS and Remote Management System (RMS).
- WAN 1 x WAN port, 10/100 Mbps, compliance with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u standards, supports auto MDI/MDIX crossover
- LAN 4 x LAN ports (can be configured as secondary WAN ports), 10/100 Mbps, compliance with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u standards, supports auto MDI/MDIX crossover
- Routing Static routes, Dynamic routes (planned)
- Network protocols TCP, UDP, IPv4, IPv6, ICMP, NTP, DNS, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP (planned), SMTP, SSL v3, TLS, ARP, PPPoE, UPNP, SSH, DHCP, Telnet client, SNMP (planned),
- MQTT (planned), Wake on LAN (WOL) (planned)
- VoIP passthrough support H.323 and SIP-alg protocol NAT helpers, allowing proper routing of VoIP packets
- Connection monitoring Ping Reboot, Wget reboot, Periodic Reboot, LCP and ICMP for link inspection
- Firewall Port forwards, traffic rules, NAT rules, custom rules
- DHCP Static and dynamic IP allocation, DHCP Relay
- QoS / Smart Queue Management (SQM) (planned) Traffic priority queuing by source/destination, service, protocol or port, WMM, 802.11e
- DDNS (planned) Supported >25 service providers, others can be configured manually
- Network backup Wired WAN options, each of which can be used as an automatic Failover
- Load balancing Balance Internet traffic over multiple WAN connections
- SSHFS Possibility to mount remote file system via SSH protocol
- Authentication Pre-shared key, digital certificates, X.509 certificates
- Firewall Pre-configured firewall rules can be enabled via WebUI, unlimited firewall configuration via CLI; DMZ; NAT; NAT-T
- Attack prevention DDOS prevention (SYN flood protection, SSH attack prevention, HTTP/HTTPS attack prevention), port scan prevention (SYN-FIN, SYN-RST, X-mas, NULL flags, FIN scan attacks)
- VLAN Port and tag based VLAN separation
- WEB filter (planned) Blacklist for blocking out unwanted websites, Whitelist for specifying allowed sites only
- Access control Flexible access control of TCP, UDP, ICMP packets, MAC address filter
- OpenVPN Multiple clients and a server can run simultaneously, 12 encryption methods
- OpenVPN Encryption DES-CBC, RC2-CBC, DES-EDE-CBC, DES-EDE3-CBC, DESX-CBC, BF-CBC, RC2-40-CBC, CAST5-CBC, RC2-64-CBC, AES-128-CBC, AES-192-CBC, AES-256-CBC
- IPSec IKEv1, IKEv2, with 5 encryption methods for IPsec (DES, 3DES, AES128, AES192, AES256)
- GRE GRE tunnel
- PPTP, L2TP Client/Server instances can run simultaneously, L2TPv3 support (planned)
- Stunnel (planned) Proxy designed to add TLS encryption functionality to existing clients and servers without any changes in the program’s code
- DMVPN (planned) Method of building scalable IPsec VPNs
- SSTP (planned) SSTP client instance support
ZeroTier ZeroTier VPN client support
WireGuard WireGuard VPN client and server support