2.4GHz / 5GHz AP / Backbone / CPE with 802.11ac and Gigabit Ethernet with antenna
RBGrooveG-52HPacn: 2.4GHz/5GHz AP/Backbone/CPE with 802.11ac and Gigabit Ethernet, N-male connector + Omni antenna
Our smallest outdoor series model - a fully featured wireless RouterBOARD powered by RouterOS.
Weatherproof, durable and ready to use. Now with 802.11ac support, a Gigabit Ethernet port and a selectable wireless band (2.4GHz or 5GHz, up to 80 MHz wide channel). The new Gigabit port will help you utilise the full benefit of 802.11ac high speed wireless.
The Groove A (AP model) comes with Level 4 license and includes a Dual Band 2.4/5GHz Omni directional antenna (6dBi 2.4GHz, 8dBi 5GHz), so you can use the unit right out of the box, or use your own antenna.
RBGrooveGA-52HPacn supports 2412-2484MHz and 5150MHz-5875MHz range (Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations).
- RouterOS license 4
- MTBF Approximately 100'000 hours at 25C
- Tested ambient temperature -40°C to 70°C
- PoE in Passive PoE
- PoE in input Voltage 10-30 V
- Number of DC inputs 1 (PoE-IN)
- Wireless 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Max data rate 433 Mbit/s, Wireless 5 GHz/2.4 GHz number of chains 1, Wireless 5 GHz/2.4 GHz standards 802.11b/g/n, 802.11a/n/ac
- Antenna gain dBi for 5 GHz/2.4 GHz 6
- Wireless 5 GHz/2.4 GHz generation Wi-Fi 4
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports 1
- Certification CE, FCC, IC, EAC, ROHS