5GHz 802.11 a/n wireless device with an integrated dual polarization 24.5 dBi grid antenna
MIKROTIK LHG 5:Dual chain 24.5dBi 5GHz CPE/Point-to-Point Integrated Antenna, 600Mhz CPU, 64MB RAM
The LHG 5 is a compact and light 5GHz 802.11 a/n wireless device with an integrated dual polarization 24.5 dBi grid antenna at a revolutionary price. It is perfect for point to point links or for use as a CPE at longer distances and supports Nv2 TDMA protocol.
The grid design ensures protection against wind, and the fact that the antenna element is built into the wireless unit means no loss on cables.
LHG 5 (International) supports 5150MHz-5875MHz range (Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations).
- RouterOS license 3
- Tested ambient temperature -40°C to 70°C
- MTBF Approximately 100'000 hours at 25C
- PoE in Passive PoE
- PoE in input Voltage 11-30 V
- Number of DC inputs 1 (PoE-IN)
- Wireless 5 GHz Max data rate 300 Mbit/s, Wireless 5 GHz number of chains 2, Wireless 5 GHz standards 802.11a/n
- Antenna gain dBi for 5 GHz 24.5
- Wireless 5 GHz generation Wi-Fi 4
- 10/100 Ethernet ports 1
- Certification CE, FCC, IC, EAC, ROHS