The LHG LTE6 kit is a device for very remote locations that are within cellular network coverage. Mount it outdoors, on a pole, mast or any tall structure, and connect even where cell phones fail. Due to its large sized high gain antenna, LHG LTE6 kit can connect to cell towers in extreme rural locations, giving you the ability to provide last mile internet access where nothing else is available.
The new LHG LTE6 kit features a CAT6 LTE modem, which enables carrier aggregation and allows the device to use multiple bands at the same time. A huge advantage when there are a lot of LTE users in the area. It provides better responsiveness in a crowded environment and higher efficiency for weaker signal situations in the countryside. We have seen Internet speed doubling in rural areas after switching to CAT6, so there is no need to wait for cable network expansions.
- RouterOS license 3
- Tested ambient temperature -30°C to 60°C
- MTBF Approximately 200'000 hours at 25C
- PoE in 802.3af/at
- PoE in input Voltage 12-57 V
- Number of DC inputs 1 (PoE-IN)
- 2G Category Class12
- 2G bands 2 (1900MHz) / 3 (1800MHz) / 5 (850MHz) / 8 (900MHz); 3G Category R7 (21Mbps Downlinks, 5.76Mbps Uplink) / R8 (42.2Mbps Downlink, 5.76Mbps Uplink)
3G bands 1 (2100MHz) / 2 (1900MHz) / 5 (850MHz) / 8 (900MHz); LTE Category 6 (300Mbit/s Downlink, 50Mbit/s Uplink); LTE FDD bands 1 (2100MHz) / 2 (1900MHz) / 3 (1800MHz) / 7 (2600MHz) / 8 (900 MHz) / 20 (800MHz) / 5 (850MHz) / 12 (700MHz) / 17 (700MHz) / 25 (1900MHz) / 26 (850MHz);LTE TDD bands 38 (2600MHz) / 40 (2300MHz) / 39 (1900MHz) / 41n (2500MHz)
- 10/100 Ethernet ports 1
- Number of SIM slots 1 Modem (Micro SIM)
- Mode button Yes
- Certification CE, EAC, ROHS