RB4011iGS+RM 10xGigabit port router with a Quad-core 1.4Ghz CPU, 1GB RAM, SFP+ 10Gbps cage and desktop case
RB4011iGS+RM Powerful 10xGigabit port router with a Quad-core 1.4Ghz CPU, 1GB RAM, SFP+ 10Gbps cage and desktop case with rack ears
RB4011 series - amazingly powerful routers with ten Gigabit ports, SFP+ 10Gbps interface and IPsec hardware acceleration for a great price!
The RB4011 uses a quad-core Cortex A15 CPU, same as in our carrier grade RB1100AHx4 unit. The unit is equipped with 1GB of RAM, can provide PoE output on port #10 and comes with a compact and professional looking solid metal enclosure in matte black.
RB4011iGS+RM (Ethernet model) includes two rackmount ears that will securely fasten the unit in a standard 1U rack space.
Note: The RB4011 does not support Passive DAC modules
- RouterOS license 5
- MTBF Approximately 200'000 hours at 25C
- Tested ambient temperature -40°C to 70°C
- PoE in Passive PoE
PoE in input Voltage 18-57 V
- Number of DC inputs 2 (DC jack, PoE-IN)
- DC jack input Voltage 12-57 V
- Max power consumption 33 W
- Max power consumption without attachments 18 W
- PoE-out ports Ether10
- PoE out Passive PoE up to 57V
- Max out per port output (input < 30 V) 600 mA
- Max out per port output (input > 30 V) 420 mA
- Max total out (A) 600 mA
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports 10
- SFP+ ports 1
- Certification CE, EAC, ROHS