SXT Lite5 is a wireless outdoor device at low cost, 5GHz at high power of transmission. It can be used for point-point connections or as CPE for point to multipoint
- Features: 5nDr2 (5GHz, 802.11n, Dual Chain, revision of the hardware 2)
- CPU: Atheros AR9344 600 MHz
- RAM: 64 MB DDR2 SDRAM
- Ethernet:(1) Ethernet 10/100 port, L2MTU frame size up to 4076
- Wireless cards: Atheros wireless module dual chain 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n at board; 10 kV of ESD protection on each RF port
- Extras: Reset switch, buzzer
- LED: Power supply, Ethernet, 5 wireless signal LED
- Power options: Power over Ethernet: 8-30 V DC, provided with 24 V DC/0.38 A power adapter and PoE passive injector
- Weight without packaging, adapters and cables: 258 g; Total weight: 616 g
- Power consumption: up to 8 W
- Operating system: MikroTik RouterOS, Level3 licence
- The package includes: SXT Lite2, PoE injector, 24V power adapter, mounting bracket, metallic ring of mounting.
- Certifications: FCC, CE, ROHS
- Antenna: double polarization antenna, 2 GHz, 10 dBi, -18 dB of isolation port-to-port.
- Beamwidth: horizontal plane., vertical plane tip. 60°
- RX Sensibility: 802.11b/g: from -95 dBm @ 11 Mbps at -80 dBm @ 54 Mbps; 802.11n: from -95 dBm @ MCS0 20MHz at -77 dBm @ MCS7 40MHz
- TX power: 802.11b/g: from 27 dBm @ 11 Mbps at 24 dBm @ 54 Mbps; 802.11n: from 27 dBm @ MCS0/8 at 23 dBm @ MCS7/15
- Modulation: OFDM: BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM; DSSS: DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK
The package inludes: accessories of mounting, PoE injector, feeder.