SXT LTE6 Kit - LTE CAT6 Cellular Router with High Gain Directional Antenna
RBSXTR&R11e-LTE6: SXT LTE6 kit The evolution of affordable connectivity in remote areas
SXT LTE6 kit is a device for remote locations that are within cellular network coverage. Due to its advanced LTE chip design and high gain antenna, it can provide connectivity for your building even where cell phones fail.
The new SXT LTE6 features a CAT6 LTE modem, which enables carrier aggregation and allows the device to use multiple bands at the same time. A huge advantage when there are a lot of LTE users in the area. It provides better responsiveness in a crowded environment and higher efficiency for weaker signal situations in the countryside. We have seen Internet speed doubling in rural areas after switching to CAT6, so there is no need to wait for cable network expansions.
The unit is equipped with two Ethernet ports (the second port has PoE-out functionality), so you can use it to power up another device. It also has two Micro SIM slots for backup link. Unit is shipped with a 24 V power supply, but can support full range 18-57 V and is 802.3af/at compliant.
- RouterOS license 3
- Tested ambient temperature -30°C to 60°C
- MTBF Approximately 200'000 hours at 25C
- PoE in 802.3af/at
- PoE in input Voltage 12-57 V
- Number of DC inputs 1 (PoE-IN)
- Max power consumption 21 W
- Max power consumption without attachments 7 W
- PoE-out ports Ether2
- PoE out Passive PoE up to 57V, Max out per port output (input < 30 V) 600 mA, Max out per port output (input > 30 V) 400 mA, Max total out (A) 600 mA
- Mobile: 2G Category Class12;2G bands 2 (1900MHz) / 3 (1800MHz) / 5 (850MHz) / 8 (900MHz);3G Category R7 (21Mbps Downlinks, 5.76Mbps Uplink) / R8 (42.2Mbps Downlink, 5.76Mbps Uplink)
3G bands 1 (2100MHz) / 2 (1900MHz) / 5 (850MHz) / 8 (900MHz);LTE Category 6 (300Mbit/s Downlink, 50Mbit/s Uplink);LTE FDD bands 1 (2100MHz) / 2 (1900MHz) / 3 (1800MHz) / 7 (2600MHz) / 8 (900 MHz) / 20 (800MHz) / 5 (850MHz) / 12 (700MHz) / 17 (700MHz) / 25 (1900MHz) / 26 (850MHz);LTE TDD bands 38 (2600MHz) / 40 (2300MHz) / 39 (1900MHz) / 41n (2500MHz)
- 10/100 Ethernet ports 2
- Number of SIM slots 2 Modem (Micro SIM), MiniPCI-e slots 1
- Certification & Approvals: Certification CE, EAC, ROHS