Ubiquiti Networks launches the latest generation of airMAX ac CPE (Customer Premises Equipment) with dedicated Wi-Fi management, the IsoStation™ 5AC.
Using airMAX ac technology, the IsoStation 5AC supports up to 450+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput. It also offers the following features:Interchangeable horn antennas for enhanced beam shaping;Horn feed comes directly from the radio input/output so connectors are eliminated;Single button release for ease of changing antennas;All metal, shielded radio base;Metal strap for quick pole-mounting.
The IsoStation 5AC provides high isolation solutions in fixed beamwidth increments through interchangeable horn antennas that have been optimized for an urban environment. The tailored antenna radiation patterns spatially filters both in-band and out-of-band spurious RF emissions to increase the noise immunity of the IsoStation 5AC. This feature is especially important in an increasingly congested RF environment.
- Dimensions With Horn: 174 x 174 x 150 mm (6.85 x 6.85 x 5.91")
- Without Horn: 131 x 131 x 65 mm (5.16 x 5.16 x 2.56")
- Weight With Horn: 725.7 g (1.6 lb)
- Without Horn: 408.2 g (0.9 lb)
- Max. Power Consumption 8.5W
- Power Supply 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter
- Power Method Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Gain 14 dBi
- Beamwidth 45? (Default Horn)
- Networking Interface (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Processor Specs MIPS 74 Kc
- Memory 64 MB DDR2
- LED (1) Power
- Mounting Pole-Mount
- Wind Loading 36 N @ 200 km/h (8.09 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Wind Survivability 200 km/h (125 mph)
- ESD/EMP Protection ? 24 kV Contact/Air
- Operating Temperature -40 to 70? C (-40 to 158? F)
- Operating Humidity 5% to 95% Noncondensing
- Certifications FCC, IC, CE
Per maggiori informazioni visita la PAGINA WIKI