wAP 60Gx3 AP 60 GHz Base Station with Phase array 180° beamforming Integrated antenna
wAP 60Gx3 AP:60 GHz Base Station with Phase array 180° beamforming Integrated antenna, specially designed for Multipoint connections.
The wAP 60Gx3 AP is a new access point model for the 60 GHz spectrum. Compared with the regular wAP 60G AP, this new model has a completely new antenna array, with support for a much wider angle of coverage and is optimized specifically for multipoint operation.
The 96 antenna elements work with beamforming technology to provide connectivity for up to eight 60 GHz client devices at the same time, in a 180 degree field of view. Build a cost effective point to multipoint setup in the clean 60 GHz wireless spectrum, at a fraction of the cost.
Two wAP 60Gx3 AP units can be used in point-to-point configurations as well.
- RouterOS license 4
- Tested ambient temperature -40°C to 70°C
- MTBF Approximately 200'000 hours at 25C
- PoE in 802.3af/at
- PoE in input Voltage 20-57 V
- Number of DC inputs 2 (DC jack, PoE-IN)
- DC jack input Voltage 12-57 V
- Max power consumption 11 W
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports 1
- Certification CE, EAC, ROHS