OPC Server EBM
OPC Server EBM for RS232/RS485 networks for the communication with FFU via EBM protocol. Multiconnections and advanced diagnostic system
OPC Server for the connection to an unlimited number of FFU via RS232/RS485 serial bus.
Allows to acquire the main parameters from the FFU and to command power on / off and setpoint percentage
The requests of the values are optimized to update more frequently the parameters subject to change.
The parameters of the serial lines are freely adjustable.
Support multi connections for the division of FFU on different serial lines.
Variables acquired by FFU:
- MotorStatusOK: alarm signals
- IsOn: FFU in operation
- ActualSpeed: current speed in percentage
- SetPercSpeed: setpoint percentage of the speed
- SerialNumber: serial number of FFU
- ManufacturingDate: Date of manufacture
- HoursOperated: working hours
- IsClockwise: indicates the clockwise direction of rotation
In the configuration of every FFU you must indicate the group and the address of the unit. Is possible to command the FFU individually or send a group command to command different FFU simultaneously.
The intelligent configurator allows you to enter FFU in batch mode going to specify a range of group and address to speed up the realization of the configuration.
For more informations visit WIKI PAGE