OPC Server Omron KP
OPC Server for RS232/RS485 serial connection to Omron inverters KP100G and KP40G for solar installations. Support multi connection, advanced diagnostic functions. (available a MODBUS configuration for inverter KP100L)
Omron OPC Server KP ! Communicate with the new Omron inverters for solar KP100G model (three-phase ) and KP40G (single-phase ) has never been easier!
An OPC Server developed with the latest generation technology . NET
The OPC Server Omron KP is the ideal tool for connecting field devices with interfaces Compoway / F control systems or supervision.
Implements the protocol for RS232 and RS485 serial connections , obtaining all available information by Omron inverter KP .
The main features of the OPC Server are:
- Direct connection to an inverter via RS232 connection
- Connecting several inverters via RS485 connection
- Setting refresh time variables for device
- Compatible with WIN NT 4.0, WIN 2000 , WIN 2003 , WIN XP, WIN Vista and Windows 7
- Configurator with intelligent automatic import of variables depending on the model of the inverter at its disposal
- Importing / Exporting Configurations created
- OPC Data Access specification 2:04
- Support block transfer with settable size to optimize communication
- Possibility of recording and analysis of data exchanged over the network ( performance analysis)
- Connecting to remote stations by call via modem executed command via OPC
It is available to download a time-limited version (30 minutes run time ) to complete testing of the product.
The product comes with a licensing system that fits all your needs: 1 device license ( particularly suitable for domestic installations ) , license up to 5 devices , license up to 10 devices , up to 20 devices license , unlimited license , corporate license . It 's always possible to upgrade to a higher category of license .
For more informations visit WIKI PAGE