Access to CAN Bus data enables fleet operators to report on a wide range of information. LV-CAN200 adapter lets you read such essential CAN parameters like: fuel level, odometer, VIN number, fuel consumption, engine RPM, engine temperature and handbrake status. It helps to identify areas of improvement in the vehicle operation to drive down overheads and minimize environmental impact.
We support more than 1500 vehicles and this number is constantly growing. Teltonika Telematics provides wiring schemes for every supported vehicle, which helps make installation smoother and faster.
Optional hardware provides you with even more possibilities.
With the optional hardware LV-CAN200+DTC, you will be able to read Diagnostic Trouble Codes from the vehicle ECU and react fast in case of malfunction.
It is getting more and more common to provide a comprehensive fleet management service. With this solution, you will be able to give updates to your customers on the health of their fleet on time. Malfunction prevention equals additional value.
LV-CAN200 is an ideal solution for corporate fleet management, special transport management and advanced fleet management applications. Featured use case:
- Supported by FMB1YX, FMU1YX, FMC1YX, FMM1YX, FM36YX, FM6300, FMB640, FMM640, FMC640
- Input voltage range 9 - 63 V DC
- Power consumption At 12 V < 0.4 mA (Standby)
- At 12V < 10.6 mA (Working)
- Operating temperature range -40 °C to +85 °C
- Operating humidity Max 85 % non-condensing
- LED indication 1 status LED light
- Features* Total fuel consumption
- Fuel level (Dashboard)
- Vehicle mileage
- Door status
- Engine speed (RPM)
- Engine temperature
- Vehicle speed
- Accelerator pedal position
- CNG level
- Total CNG consumption
- Engine is working on CNG
- DTC reading**
*Number of parameters depends on vehicle model, year and equipment.
**Feature is available with special order code
- Dimensions 41 x 33 x 14.5 mm
- Weight 55 g