Connect up to four network participants to save time and costs with the managed PROFINET switch.
It supports PROFINET according to Conformance Class B and offers transmission security through ring redundancy as an MRP client.
One of the most important functions of a PROFINET switch is the prioritizing of the PROFINET frame traffic in the machine network. It can differentiate whether the frame is a web query, an FTP file transmission, a media stream or a PROFINET frame. In the case of a high transmission load, the important frames can thus be prioritized in order to prevent frame losses.
With a GSDML file you can integrate the switch into your automation environment in the usual way.
It is also possible to carry out a diagnosis and/or configuration via Telnet or SSH.
The supported PROFINET protocols, such as LLPD, DCP or even diagnosis alarms, can be easily configured and administered.
Technical advantages when using a PROFINET switch
• Prioritizing of PROFINET frames
• Assignment of a configuration via the device name
• Neighborhood detection
• Device exchange without programming device
• Ring redundancy
• Each port can be activated or deactivated
• Diagnostic messages for network problems
• Identification and maintenance data
• PROFINET Conformance Class B
• Managed switch with 4 x 100 Mbps RJ45 ports
• Integration into the automation network with GSDML file
• Quick and easy configuration and diagnosis via web interface or PROFINET
• Configuration via command line (Telnet, SSH)
• LLPD, DCP, SNMP, diagnosis alarms
• Media redundancy: MRP client
• Port mirroring
• Network statistics (frames and errors)
• Time synchronization via SNTP
Per maggiori informazioni visita la pagina del produttore