EasyAccess 2.0 Activation Card
RZACEA020:EasyAccess 2.0 Activation Card
Traditionally, accessing a remote HMI is a convoluted job. Security concerns and tricky network parameters setup makes it difficult for many HMI users. And even with proper setup, access is still quite limited, allowing connection to only one HMI within the remote network. However, with EasyAccess 2.0, this has all changed.
EasyAccess 2.0 provides a new way for accessing an HMI from anywhere in the world. With EasyAccess 2.0, it becomes very easy to monitor and troubleshoot HMI and PLC that are at a remote location as long as Internet connection is available. As EasyAccess 2.0 already takes care of network settings and addresses security issues, the user can connect easily to the HMIs as if they were on the local network. Moreover, it is possible to have access multiple HMIs within a network.
EasyAccess is also a remote supporting service. Consider the case in which a machine builder has sold his machine with a Weintek HMI installed, and one of his oversea customers is reporting a problem, which may or may not require inspection by an engineer. He can remotely connect to the HMI through EasyAccess 2.0 to investigate the problem. The customer needs no extra network configuration, just Internet connection. In addition, he can also update the HMI project, monitor the PLC by Ethernet Pass-through, or even update the PLC program.
- Secure connections
- Little PC setup required; no router setup required
- User friendly administrator and client UI
- Supports pass-through and proxy server
- Mobile support
- PC Operation System: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32 / 64bit), Windows 10 (32 / 64bit) (Require Administrator privilege)
- Weintek HMI with EasyAccess 2.0 feature activated (Eligible HMI models)
- Internet Connection
- EasyBuilder Pro V4.10.05 or later
- iPad: iOS 7.0 or above
- Android: V4.1.2 or aboveModel OS version or later
- Restriction Description: Data Rate and Usage Limit Data rate at 100 kB/s for the first 1GB and 5 kB/s after.
Usage count restarts on the 1st day of each calendar month.
- # of Domain an HMI can be registered in 1
- # of users an HMI can be connected by at a time 3. See “Occupied” status in Appendix.
- # of HMI a user can connect to at a time 3 (Mobile) / 10 (PC)
- Service Port HTTPS port (443)
- Ethernet-Ethernet Pass-through 6 IP
Model and OS Support
HMI OS versions that support EasyAccess 2.0
eMT3070B All versions
eMT3105, eMT3120, eMT3150 * 20140701
MT8070iE, MT8100iE 20140626
MT8050iE, MT8071iE, MT8101iE 20140624
MT8090XE, MT8091XE All versions
MT8121XE, MT8150XE 20140624
All other models All OS versions