RouterBOARD RB750UPr2 hEX PoE lite
Be the first to write review
hEX PoE lite: 5xEthernet with PoE output for four ports, USB, 650MHz CPU, 64MB RAM, RouterOS L4
hEX PoE lite is a small five port ethernet router in a plastic case, it has a USB 2.0 port and PoE output.
Ports 2-5 can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit. Less power adapters and cables to worry about! Max current is 1A per port, Ethernet ports are shielded.
It is affordable, small and easy to use. With it’s compact design and clean looks, it will fit perfectly into any SOHO environment.
- Dimensions 113x89x28mm
- RouterOS license 4
- MTBF Approximately 100'000 hours at 25C
- Tested ambient temperature -40°C to 70°C
- PoE in Passive PoE
- PoE in input Voltage 8-30 V
- Number of DC inputs 2 (DC jack, PoE-IN)
- DC jack input Voltage 8-30 V
- PoE-out ports Ether2-Ether5
- PoE out Passive PoE
- Max out per port output (input < 30 V) 1 A
- Max total out (A) 2 A
- 10/100 Ethernet ports 5
- Certification CE, EAC, ROHS